Dear Beloved Community,
This year’s monthly sustainer drive, Love Over Fear, kicks off on Valentine’s Day – a day we celebrate all of the ways we give and receive love! Our work to create thriving communities and uplift our mission that all people are sacred beyond bars and borders is rooted in love that spans difference and division. We can only be as safe as the most vulnerable in our communities.
One of the important ways you can support our crucial organizing and life-saving accompaniment is by being a monthly sustainer, someone who believes in our vision so much that they choose to donate to our work every month. Monthly sustainers do just that – you sustain the work! Monthly donations provide a steady stream of income to help us cover unforeseen needs as they arise. This is especially important in this new election cycle, as racist and anti-immigrant rhetoric is heightened. Your generous monthly financial contributions help us to build this movement in community and help those most vulnerable know that they do not struggle alone.Your donation provides direct support to recent immigrants and families of those impacted by detention and incarceration, trains volunteers, and builds leadership to advocate for a just and caring world. You help build a network of people from diverse faiths and backgrounds to stand together against racism, discrimination, and meet the political challenges of our day. You help embody hope and solidarity with those on the margins. We have big goals this year, and we hope you will partner with us! Become a monthly sustainer today!
Become a Sustainer
Choosing Love Over Fear helps create safe and thriving communities by replacing the narrative of fear, xenophobia, and racism with inclusion, forgiveness, and shared humanity.
Sara Fread and IM4HI Staff
More Donor Info
- Looking for T-shirts? Click here.
- Strengthen the Safety Net: Donate to the IM4HI Migrant & Prisoner Emergency Support Fund
- Want to update your Interfaith Movement donor profile? Change your name, address, card number, ongoing donation amount or date? Log in to DonorBox.org.
- Prefer to send a paper check? Checks can be made payable to: Interfaith Movement for Human Integrity (IM4HI), 310 – 8th Street, Suite 310, Oakland, CA 94607-4253
- Did you know? If you are 70½ or older and have an IRA, the IRA Charitable Rollover provides you with a unique opportunity to make charitable gifts to organizations like IM4HI. Such gifts are sent directly from your IRA and count toward your required annual distribution, tax free. If you have any questions, contact your financial institution or call us for more info.
- Looking to donate your old car or vehicle? We are registered with Car Donation Services as well as Cars for Charity.
- Interested in making a legacy gift and including IM4HI in your will? Contact Rev. Deborah Lee, email@example.com
Thank you for standing up for the dignity and sacredness of all people.