We have big plans for 2024! Help us reach our end-of-the-year fundraising goal of $100,000 to support immigration advocacy, accompaniment, and leadership development.
Your generosity is critical to help those most vulnerable know that they do not struggle alone but that there are many others from all religious, cultural, and racial backgrounds who stand with them on the side of justice.
Your donation provides direct support to recent immigrants and families of those impacted by detention and incarceration, trains volunteers, and builds leadership to advocate for a just and caring world. You help build a network of people of diverse faiths and backgrounds to stand together against racism, discrimination, and meet the political challenges of our day. You help embody hope and solidarity with those on the margins.
We hope you will partner with us! Your donation is a way to choose love over fear. Your donation helps to create a world where all are sacred beyond bars and borders.
Thank you for standing with us!
More Donor Info
- Looking for T-shirts? Click here.
- Strengthen the Safety Net: Donate to the IM4HI Migrant & Prisoner Emergency Support Fund
- Want to update your Interfaith Movement donor profile? Change your name, address, card number, ongoing donation amount or date? Log in to DonorBox.org.
- Prefer to send a paper check? Checks can be made payable to: Interfaith Movement for Human Integrity (IM4HI), 310 – 8th Street, Suite 310, Oakland, CA 94607-4253
- Did you know? If you are 70½ or older and have an IRA, the IRA Charitable Rollover provides you with a unique opportunity to make charitable gifts to organizations like IM4HI. Such gifts are sent directly from your IRA and count toward your required annual distribution, tax free. If you have any questions, contact your financial institution or call us for more info.
- Looking to donate your old car or vehicle? We are registered with Car Donation Services as well as Cars for Charity.
- Interested in making a legacy gift and including IM4HI in your will? Contact Rev. Deborah Lee, email@example.com
Thank you for standing up for the dignity and sacredness of all people.