2021 is the year to keep momentum and build an even stronger movement.
Together we can reach a goal of $50,000 to start the new year strong!
2021 will be a year to push forward new possibilities and lasting solutions to keep families together, accompany immigrants, protect the rights and dignity of those incarcerated and detained, and assure that private prisons and detention centers come to an end in California.
We will continue to bring a faith voice to reduce LA jails and increase humane and effective alternatives and investments in the community.
You can bring forth justice in 2021!
We are ending immigration detention and mass incarceration by building the power of:
- Over 1300 spiritually rooted leaders and volunteers
- More than 1100 newly arrived immigrants and incarcerated people supported and reunited with loved ones.
- 250 congregations and partner organizations
Your donation brings forth justice in the following ways:
- $100 Advocate for releases from detention centers and prisons
- $250 Sponsor a leadership training
- $500 Movement builder to reach new communities
- $1000 Founding Circle for inaugural Spiritual Activist-in-Residence
Be part of the Founding Circle for our 2021 Leadership Initiative:
This year-long paid residency invests in an immigrant and formerly incarcerated leader with personal direct experience of being detained and incarcerated. We know that those directly impacted are the best equipped to educate, find solutions and transform hearts and minds. Strengthen the voice and leadership of a directly impacted leader who wants to give back and dedicate their life to this work at the intersection of immigration and mass incarceration. Help us launch this new program!
Thank you for standing with us!
More Donor Info
- Strengthen the Safety Net during COVID-19: Donate to the IM4HI Migrant & Prisoner Emergency Support Fund
- Want to update your Interfaith Movement donor profile? Change your name, address, card number, ongoing donation amount or date? Log in to DonorBox.org.
- Prefer to send a paper check? Our mailing address is: Interfaith Movement for Human Integrity (IM4HI), 310 – 8th Street, Suite 310, Oakland, CA 94607-4253
- Did you know? If you are 70½ or older and have an IRA, the IRA Charitable Rollover provides you with a unique opportunity to make charitable gifts to organizations like IM4HI. Such gifts are sent directly from your IRA and count toward your required annual distribution, tax free. If you have any questions, contact your financial institution or call us for more info.
Thank you for standing up for the dignity and sacredness of all people.